After a long career in the corporate recruitment and training industry at Director level, Tanya began her counselling and psychotherapy training in 2002.
Since then, Tanya has gone on to achieve accredited status with the British Association of Counselling & Psychotherapy, is a certified AXA Healthcare psychotherapist and Clinical Supervisor.
Tanya is a BBC & Netflix Approved Mental Health Practitioner providing psychological support within welfare for reality TV and documentary series.
Tanya is trained as a British Psychological Society Approved Group Therapist and has since led many therapeutic groups including sessions for leading mental health charity, Mind.
Teaching and training work includes delivering a wide range of psychoeducational courses and events covering topics such as anxiety, stress, performance, listening & counselling skills, therapeutic writing and Mindfulness both privately, for TV production companies including All3Media, ITV and ScreenSkills, corporate clients and for leading mental health charity. Since 2010, Tanya has been teaching meditation to reduce stress and anxiety.
Therapeutic support and mental health body of work includes:
- RightMind Therapy & Training (Head of Practice)
- Studio Lambert (Reality TV with global cast. Production Team Support)
- Netflix (Immersive Reality TV Production)
- BBC (Contributor support for factual Podcast ‘Believe in Magic’ on BBC Sounds, Documentary & Drama)
- Channel 4/The Garden (‘24 Hours in A&E’ Production Support Training)
- BBC/Dragonfly TV (‘Ambulance’ Production Team Support)
- Family Matters charity (Counselling for survivors of childhood sexual abuse and rape)
- Counselling Centre (General Counselling practice)
- Mind (Community Development and group psychotherapy)
- Sidley Austin (Legal sector employee counselling support)
- AXA Healthcare (Staff training & stress management support sessions)
- Corporate, legal and professional services firms in London and the South East
- Dame Kelly Holmes (Mental Health consultancy)
- Dr Marilyn Glenville PhD (Women’s wellbeing events)
- ’Running Life’ Telegraph Health Book of the Year 2019 (Contributing writer)
You can contact Tanya by calling 07940 571207 or emailing email@example.com