After a long career in the corporate recruitment and training industry, Tanya began her counselling and psychotherapy training in 2004.
Since then, Tanya has gone on to achieve accredited status with the British Association of Counselling & Psychotherapy, is a certified AXA-PPP Healthcare psychotherapist and Clinical Supervisor.
Tanya is trained as a group therapist facilitating women’s support groups for West Kent Mind since 2015 and leading a wide range of therapeutic group work. Teaching and training work includes Counselling Skills, Mindfulness, Meditation, Mental Health Awareness and Understanding Stress.
Body of work includes provision of therapy for Family Matters charity (childhood sexual abuse and rape); Caterham Counselling Centre (General Practice); West Kent Mind (Community Development Facilitator); employee counselling support for corporate, legal and professional services firms in London and the South East; Mindfulness consultant for Dame Kelly Holmes ‘Running Mind’ program; women’s wellbeing talks on balancing hormones with Dr Marilyn Granville PhD; referral service for numerous GP’s in the Sevenoaks area.
Published articles on counselling and wellbeing for various publications. Contributing writer for Dame Kelly Holmes ‘Running Life’ book (Section One on Mindset) which won The Telegraph Sports Book of the Year 2019.
Tanya’s continued professional development training has included:
- Beating Anger with British Association of Anger Management
- Diploma in Counselling Adult Survivors of Childhood Sexual Abuse with Family Matters
- Psychosomatic Sexual Therapy at Gender Psychology Centre
- Transactional Analysis
- Group Therapy with British Psychological Society
- Erotic Transference
- Improving Self-esteem and Assertiveness
- Drug Awareness
- Re-Visions Centre for Integrative Psychosynthesis on Motherhood
- Pregnancy Loss; Termination; Miscarriage and Stillbirth with NHS Trust
- Relationships and Infertility
- Separation and Step Family Issues
- Women’s Emotional Wellbeing
- Clinical Supervision
You can contact Tanya by calling 07940 571207 or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org